The EZ Flash IV 2017 Version supports micro SDHC card from 2GB to 32GB. No more converting your files and using the EZ Writer. It's compatible with Game Boy Advance, Game Boy Advance SP, original DS and DS Lite systems.
2220 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Features of EZ Flash IV:
Easy to set up EZ Flash IV:
Setting up the EZ Flash 4 IV is quite easy. All you need to do is follow the steps below:
1. First you will need to format your memory micro SD.
2. Download the latest kernel / firmware from their official website here.
3. Unzip the downloaded file and copy ezfla_up.bin to your microSD card root (DO NOT PUT IT INSIDE ANY FOLDER!)
4. Put the microSD inside your EZ-FLASH and then put the flash card inside your GBA.
5. Turn on your GBA and hold down R until you get a black screen with some text and a line which has a percentage, let it sit and when it finishes you can reset your gba, your flash cart is now up to date!
FAQ EZ Flash IV
Q: Is there a firmware I should download for this flashcard or Is it preflashed with the firmware where it's only plug and play?
A: You need download firmware
Q: I have my own micro SD card. Could I purchase the flash cart without an SD card?
A: Yes, the micro SD card is common, no need buy it from us.
Q: Is it deserve to buy a EZ Flash IV?
A: Yes, it is most suitable for you to play your GBA and DS games.
Q: Does it has cheat code?
A: Yes, cheat code is supported.